2011년 1월 25일 화요일

Different Narrative Styles

1st person
I went to supermarket. I needed to buy many things to make birthday cake for my grandmother. I bought eggs, flour, cream, fruits and chocolate. I started to make cake with my brother. We tried to make chocolate cake. However, the oven was broken. Fortunately, my father was good at fixing oven. So my father fixed oven and started to make chocolate cake. After we made cake my brother and I gave it to my grandmother. Grandmother loved chocolate cake and kissed my brother and me. It was good day.
요리정보 썸네일

2st person
You are a police officer. You saw a thief that was running away from owner of book store. You shot rubber gun to theif and theif finally fall down. Next, you putted him to jail and you got bread from owner of bread owner because owner was happy to get thief.
You got promotion after that accident. Today was happy day of yours.



3st person
Harry Potter went to Minjok high school english camp. He met friend named Voldmot. Voldmot suddenly took his bet and hitted Harry. Harry was so angry so he called PA named Ron. Ron gave Voldmot a punishment. The punishment was 96324 red card. So Voldmot went back to his home and his mother was very angry so his mother gave Voldmot a punishment too! Poor Voldmot! 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기