2011년 1월 7일 금요일

Writing Chain : Success is BY Johnny Class 23


 Success is getting happy. There are many kinds of
success. I will talk about main seven successes.
 First, some people think getting a lot of money is the
success. So some people choose job that earns lots of
money, however they don't like that job.
 Second, some people think making a lovely family is the
success. Some people want to make a lovely family,
however some will just play with their family, so they 
won't get much money. This will make family very hard
about living. And that family will be unhappy.
 Third, some people think doing what they want is success. So some people do what they want to do, however if that person act very rude than, other people won't like that person.
 Forth, some thinks that just playing is success and getting happy. But just playing with no idea and no plan won't helping being success, so this is not that good idea.
 Next, to some people, living happily with things what I like is success. For example, I want to be a doctor, so that I can earn some money to keep my family away from hunger. To say it short, being what I want to be is success.
Sixth, some people thinks following the parents' job is success. Some people are planning for their parents' company, but I don't think it will be good choice. That job could be things that person hate. And who would want a worker that hates his own job? I won't, you won't, everybody won't. So this could not be a good success.
Seventh, very a little of people think do many gambling and earn many money from that. For example, somebody is doing gambling and he lost. Than what would happen? That person will lost a lots of money. And worst that person could be a homeless. Gambling is just a waste of time and spending all money bad.
There are lots of success. Because everyone has different thinking about being success. Somebody thinks getting happy is success, some body thinks being rich is success, and many things that people want to be. But important things to be success is being happy. I think that living for our own target is the best success.
Introduction
-Does it make sense?
Yes. If you check the essay, almost all of sentences makes sense.
-Do you like it?
Sure, I like it. Its telling about what is success is and many kinds of successes and how people think about success and people's thinking are different.
-How did it change?
Before my essay was edited there was many wrong sentences and wrong spellings. But now almost all of sentences makes sense and accuracy spellings.
-Different
I thought that this essay will be just about kinds, but now in this essay, there are many things about success. EX) what is success is? what kind of success is success? All people has different thinking
-What did you think
I really satisfied with my essay. There are kind of success and there are explanation about success. So I think it is really good.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기